Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween, I got a cat, I'm getting old...oh and I hate my hair.

A smorgasbord of subjects to touch on today...

Hallowiener

Living on my own and handing out candy that I paid for myself makes me bitter about giving it away to people who don't even try. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about the kids whose parents may not have enough money to buy a costume so they paint thier faces with mom's old make up and go out to get some candy...at least they did something and they are appreciative of what you give them. I'm talking about the snot nosed 14 or 15 year old brat who came to my door with a sheet hanging off of his New Era hat with a Jewel bag and just rang the door bell and expected me to throw him some tasty starburst or skittles...ummm Hi, WTF happened to Trick or Mother Fuckin' Treat?!? That's what it's called, so say it you little dick head. Next year, I'm buying "deserving candy" and "undeserving candy" The deserving kids will get good shit...the undeserving teenagers that need to be at home helping their own parents hand the shit out will get a slightly less appealing piece of treasure. Still candy...I'm not looking to get my pumpkins fucked up or my siding glazed with egg yoke...but come on. Give me a fucking break dude. If you're too cool to wear a costume, I'm for sure too cool to get off my ass while I'm watching my shows and give you the candy that I'd rather eat myself. For realz.


I prefer "Spinster"

We got a cat this weekend. Someone here is allergic, so I promise to keep the cat blog to a minimum. To sum it up, he's adorable, a terror, his internal alarm goes off at 5 am, he loves me and I still haven't thought of a name. We are leaning towards something...maybe it's Jerome...maybe it isn't. I haven't decided yet. What do you think?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm old and I'm so over myself.


Saturday night, I went to bed at 11:15. Sunday 10:30...last night, fell asleep watching tv at 9:30 and was told to go up to bed at 10:30! Point being, I'm exhausted and I'm really not doing that much to be this tired. I need to exercise...it's becoming necessary. I may wake up tomorrow and suddenly be 72. Seriously. Lastly,I kind of hate my hair now. I'm over it. I'm not really much for change. I like things the way they are...but every once in a while I get "crazy" and decide to do something like, I dunno, cut bangs in my hair. This happens mostly when I'm bored, have a day off and think things like cutting bangs when you haven't had them since you were a freshman in High School is awesome. It's probably not. Sometimes I like them, but mostly I think I look like a beagle. That's right, I said it. A beagle.

But alas, hair grows back right? What makes it grow faster, besides getting knocked up?

I'm going to watch some skell-ivision with my old pal, Conan. Goodnight and happy Halloween to everyone who is "deserving" of such warm wishes.

ghoul,
.K.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home