Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Sharpie can't be erased, but can be scribbled out

Kaybilly:

If we're going to hang out on Saturday, you need to get a few things straight before I jump in your Jeep for a journey to the ol' Foot.

(1) I am NOT sitting in front. I don't care how much Sean complains or offers me, I will not be riding shotgun. I made it perfectly clear that sitting on your McDonalds wrappers in the back is the right place for me.

(2) I better not be left alone to talk to a guy who is way cooler than I, while he holds a PBR in his left and his scooter helmet in the right. Just not happening sister.

(3) If you so even begin to mention my shingles, I'm out of there.

(4) If at any point in the evening I ask for chips and dip, pinch my cheek and call me a jerk. From there, we can salvage the night, but it won't be the same.

(5) I need you to have me home by 10:30, I'm grounded.

You've delt with more, so I'm assuming these things will be easy for you to comply with. Any concerns should be submitted in writing at least 24 hours prior to the day of the event.

Go to God.

G O R D O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home